As promised, the Meme:
Laurie has tagged me for a Meme to name the five reasons why I blog. So without further ado…
1. I first started a blog while I was on vacation and bored. Everyone (at the WD) was doing it and it intregued me. Several months later (seven to be exact) I was so fascinated with Annika’s and Meghan’s tales of pending birth; I thought that my blog would be a great place to document my own birthing experience. And so it started.
2. Sometimes I crack myself up with my internal observations about life and people – I try to share that, but it gets lost in translation a lot of the time.
3. I enjoy keeping up with the community of friends I have developed in blog-land. I really dig the stories I have read and the insights I get from others. It makes me feel compelled to keep those people up on what’s going on in my life and hopefully spread a bit of insight myself.
4. I have read some really interesting, thought-provoking, funny and cool posts. I hope that I can share the same things with anyone who may happen across my blog.
5. It makes me feel a part of the cool crowd.
Now I am supposed to tag 5 people… hmm? I know if I don’t tag anyone the Internet as we know it will stop functioning; or not. Ok, so here’s the deal, I ma going to “tag” some people but for different reasons than having them do the Meme. If they do, cool; if they don’t, cool! Either way you should go and check a few of them out.
Here’s the tags:
Herb – you haven’t posted in a while – I miss you. (yea, look who’s talking).
That chick over there – I love this blog; here is a chick that is the real-deal!
Rhonda – another very humorous blog.
Gina – go congratulate this fertile Myrtle.
Mary P – this is one of my new favorite blogs. The insight about raising children that comes from this woman is amazing. Every parent should read… now go read! Go!